Long Ride, against the wind - 390 km / Day 6

Arena di Verona

The end of the storm

It was about 7° Celsius, the humidity very high and of course nothing dried overnight. I woke up around 5:15 am, it was still dark, but it took very long time to get everything together. The shoes and jacket were wet still, it took me lots of courage to get them on.

Winelands 

The beauty of the after kept me riding, even though I was already tired. The wind was against pushing me back. 


Verona, center of chaos 

The Great Escape of Verona was few times by far more intense than Vicenza. No doubt it is a breath taking city, but that's where my phone and its apps stopped working. I got lost. 

Camping at the Lago di Garda

Finally arrived, this lake is like an ocean, so beautiful. I ate a pizza by the coast then my body needed to rest. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome! - 0 km / Day 0

Time to stop and appreciate. 270 km / Day 5

Racing against the rain - 484 km / Day 7